I am continuing to make modest progress and still enjoying PAT tremendously. Just wanted to run my thought process by you to make sure I am sticking with content and not getting pulled into form. Keep in mind that I NEVER deviate from the main cycle (acc, manip and pr).
1. Look at charts (15 and 60) around 3:30 and try to see if any direction grabs my attention. Write my thoughts in the journal (I write whatever I think as the day goes by, some days more than others)
2. Check my phone (to see the charts from bed) starting around 7:00. Check this about every hour until I see something that makes me get up and go to my computer. Usually look for obvious stop taking.
3. If I do SEE something I feel good about, I typically wait a bit longer in the PR than most to enter. I will wait for a jump bar, or a spike in volume to confirm direction, wait for a retrace, then enter to take 30 pips. (I still get caught with my pants down, mainly when it is not a 90 pip run, as it did 24/9). My lack of experience keeps me from getting in earlier because I tend to get caught in the manipulation more. Can’t tell which side of the acc box they are doing the stop taking on. It will come with time.
4. I am doing a much better job of not trading on days where it doesn’t look right to me. My gut can tell if I am guessing or knowing.
5. Experimenting (demo acct) with the resistance bars and want to make sure the bars are indeed content and not form.
I appreciate any input you may have. Thanks again for a great program and all of your efforts (and Nicki’s too)!