This is an interview that I agreed to do recently with David from www.bettingwebsites.org I am posting it here for anyone interested.
I have reproduced below his write up on the interview
I’m joined by Martin Cole from Learning To Trade and we’re taking a look at conventional trading (as opposed to sports trading) from a beginners perspective. We decided to go down the beginners route because I’m a bit of a newbie when it comes to trading stocks, shares and currency but hopefully some of the concepts discussed will trigger ideas or inspiration for you sports traders out there.
This type of trading sounds seriously profitable, if done correctly, and some of the stories Martin has to tell about what it’s possible to make are pretty baller.
The show starts out with Martin telling us about his background in trading and how he managed to get where he is today. It’s an interesting listen and I’m sure plenty of sports traders will be able to relate to his position. It’s a real zero to hero kind of story.
What You’ll Hear In this podcast
- Martin Cole and how he got into trading after being bankrupt.
- The Learning To Trade website and the free course available.
- Trading stocks, shares and currency as opposed to sports markets.
- Beginner trading strategy.
- How to get in touch with Martin to ask any questions about his course or trading in general.
- Success stories from Martin’s time teaching trading but not as you might expect.
- A philosophical discussion on why we trade.